Sunday, April 3, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to the new Jacksonville Jaguars Uniform Tracker site! This site is meant to be the most detailed documentation of Jaguars uniforms in the franchise's relatively short history. This site isn't going to be a substitute for the Gridiron Database, but an extension with a keener attention to detail.



As a lifelong Jacksonville fan, documenting the Jaguars' uniforms was an easy choice. While my current project is to always document the various Auburn athletic uniforms, sometimes I felt the need to do something different. In December 2015, I made the choice to track the uniforms of the South Alabama Jaguars because of their short history. After completing those, I began to play around with my various templates and mocked up the current Jaguars uniforms. After that, I just began working my way backwards to the inaugural season of 1995.

Here you'll be able to find year-by-year uniform combinations, including a game-by-game breakdown of the entire season. Along with detailed looks at each uniform set, this site will also include run-downs of individual patches and decals, including the 10th and 20th Anniversary patches, captaincy patches, and the various NFL campaigns featured on the back of the helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment